The FPS Constructor
This documentation refers to Version 1.3 which was submitted to the Asset Store on February 17, 2013. It is not yet live on the store.
Thank you for interest in the Dastardly Banana FPS Constructor package available on the Unity Asset Store. This Unity Package contains everything you need to accelerate the development of your First Person Shooter game, including:
- A simple framework for making all variety of FPS weapons in minutes, from the mundane to the extraordinary.
- An easy way to integrate weapon models and animations
- A powerful and flexible weapon upgrade system
- A store for buying, selling and equipping weapons, ammo and upgrades
- A system for environmental effects like bullet penetration, impact particles and sound effects.
- Pre-made example weapons, including seeking missiles and an orbital laser designator.
- Easy to configure smart cross-hairs, enemy damage, and weapon pickup.
And much more.
You can purchase the package from the Unity Asset Store
Support Forums for the Package are at
Access pre-Version 1.3 Documentation